Application Support |Secure parking on-site
$50000 - 60000 / annum
Southern Suburbs Brisbane
12 October 2018
IT and technology
This organisation is well respected in its field, they are passionate about providing practical and insightful ways for their clients to develop their internal systems to ensure they are always reaching their business goals.
Being established for over 15 years, our client has maintained an impressive client based with many large financial institutions supporting their ideas and concepts. Their values of providing a 5-star customer service experience and making the clients life easier, reflects their down to earth and warm culture.
They are growing in size and client base; therefore, our client requires an additional resource that is passionate about aligning their IT knowledge with exceptional customer service. It is important for this organisation to keep up with the changing world of software, so they have already moved to offer cloud-based services in Azure.
They are looking for an adaptable and versatile Helpdesk/Application Support to join their team of 5, excel in their career and add value to the organisation.
If you enjoy providing support on the HelpDesk and have some Microsoft SQL experience but want to gain further knowledge in the software development field, then this is the role for you!
This role will keep you busy and build on your product knowledge and IT system experience. You will have the opportunity for further training and helping with extra overflow to ensure you are always adding value to your team and the wider office.
Working closely with your Team Leader and Client Service Manager will not only provide you with great training opportunities but also the ability to learn from the best in the business and excel yourself in the position.
Interviews are being held next week, so don't miss out on this exciting and rewarding position APPLY NOW!
Providing front line and back of house application support your role will vary day to day:
- Answering general IT enquiries both face to face and over the phone
- Troubleshooting PC's and some servers
- Writing basic SQL scripts
- Supporting several applications for clients
- Merging and creating documents
- Online migrations
- Migrating and syncing data
- Purchase relevant hardware when required
- Ability to work and adhere to deadlines
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
To be considered for this role you will have:
- Proven Helpdesk experience
- Application support experience
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Customer centric focused
- Microsoft SQL server experience
- Strong Microsoft Office skills including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Exceptional desktop support skills
- Current and valid driver's license
- The drive to learn and offer value to the organisation
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Olivia Jenkins in our Brisbane office on 07 3039 4202.
Learn more about our Brisbane recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-brisbane
10 Eagle Street
Brisbane QLD 4000 07 3039 4202