Administrator | Richlands | 3 Week Temporary Role
$24 - 27 / hour
Southern Suburbs Brisbane
Administration & Office
This long established business is looking for an experienced Administrator for a 3 week period. Reporting to the Office Manager you will join this stable and driven team on a temporary basis to assist in all administrative duties. This is a great opportunity to continue with your Administration career and work for a company that values hard work and loyalty.
As a Administrator your duties will include:
- Meet and greet visitors and clients are per the General Induction Handbook
- Ensure safety issues are reported and addressed immediately
- Database management
- Uploading and scanning documents to the database
- Answering incoming calls from customers
- Taking phone orders from customers
- Typing letters and managing the daily mail
- Assisting with customer invoices
- Handling any maintenance requests
- Other administration as required
The successful candidate will be genuine, honest and be pro-active in your approach to the daily work load. You will be flexible and easily adapt to completing new tasks that may be out of the ordinary. A positive attitude with a strong emphasis on integrity and accountability.
You will have great time management and communication skills along with advanced skills with Microsoft Office suite.
If you are immediately available, have proven Administration experience and have your own reliable transport then apply now!
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Brisbane office on 07 30394204
Learn more about our Brisbane recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-brisbane