Administration / Customer Service
Location : Southern Suburbs Brisbane
Post Date : 21 November 2016
Employment Type : Temporary
Job Reference : 45888OJ
Job Classification : Administration & Office
With storm season fast approaching, our insurance and property repair clients will be seeking multiple administration all-rounders to assist at various offices throughout the Southside. These roles will require admin professionals who will be able to start with extremely short notice and have the ability to work long days (potentially even working on a 24/7 roster). These roles will typically last 6 to 8 weeks depending on the severity of the storm.
Reporting in the Team Leader of sales, your role will involve:
- Booking in customers cars to be assessed
- Communicating with customers via phone, email or face-to-face regarding damaged property or insurance claims
- Advising customers on the progress of their vehicle
- Preparing and sending invoices
- Providing follow up customer service to confirm appointments
- Data entry
- Taking payments from customers
- General administration duties
As the successful candidate you will have a friendly, hardworking and professional personality. You will have great time management skills and be able to juggle a busy work load. You will have exceptional customer service and take pride in your calm nature.
Experience within Insurance or Property would be highly advantageous. It is necessary you are immediately available, have a car and are able to work varied hours.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Brisbane office on 07 3039 4202.
Learn more about our Brisbane recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-brisbane
10 Eagle Street