Administration Coordinator /Graphic Designer
$55,000.00 - $60,000.00 / annum
Southern Suburbs Brisbane
7 August 2019
Our client is a growing, dynamic company in the promotions industry experiencing rapid expansion and is seeking an Administration Coordinator/graphic designer to join the Capalaba team. This is an excellent opportunity for a self-starter to grow their career within a company that offers flexibility and the ability to upskill
Your fit within the role will be dependent on your proven experience in Administration, Graphic design and Office Support. You must also have a graphic design background who is keen to further their skills with key responsibilities including:
- Experience in Illustrator and/or CorelDraw
- Experience designing signage/logos/promotional items
- Website Management
- MYOB Experience
- Ensure Settlement spreadsheet is updated after each meeting
- Conduct internal checks to ensuring adherence to the procedural requirement
- Database management
- Prepare and maintain marketing budgets
- Liaising across all levels of the business (internal and external)
- Complete, produce & maintain reports in a timely manner
- Check and distribute weekly and monthly reports
- Other ad-hoc duties as required
To be successful in this role, you will be someone who has very strong administration experience and is passionate about building relationships with others. You will also be an exceptional communicator on all levels, possess excellent organisational skills and have a strong work ethic which will allow you to thrive working in this fast-paced environment.
What's on offer?
A dynamic and exciting role with exposure to a wide variety of stakeholders
- The benefit of a formal program of training and professional development
- The support of a talented, highly energised team of professionals
- A flexible workplace where work-life balance is encouraged
Interested in applying? We'd like to hear from you! Simply, send us your resume by clicking on the apply button below. Please note your application will be assessed within 3 working days and we will only get in touch with shortlisted applicants.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
10 Eagle Street
Brisbane QLD 4000
au 07 3039 4202