Accounts Receivable and Credit Officer
Location : Southern Suburbs Brisbane
Post Date : 07 August 2017
Employment Type : Temporary
Job Reference : 02082017KB
Job Classification : Finance & Accounting
An exciting 6 month assignment has arisen to work for a sizeable and complex organisation based in the southern suburbs.
Reporting to the finance manager, the accounts receivable officer will work within a team environment and will be primarily responsible for:
- Processing accounts receivables and incoming payments
- Reconciling accounts receivable creditor and debtor ledgers
- Liaising with clients regarding outstanding payments
- Generate and send out invoices and financial statements
- Collections and recovery of debt
- Payment allocations and receipting
- Ad hoc duties as required
You will be an accounts receivable officer with full function accounts receivable and credit control experience. You will have strong attention to detail and used to working in a high volume and high pressure environment.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Brisbane office on 07 3039 4202.
Learn more about our Brisbane recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-brisbane
10 Eagle Street