Company and Role Summary
Our client helps organizations reduce the inefficiencies, risks and costs associated with managing their information. Their information management services will enable your organization to protect and optimize its information, optimize your business and help with your compliance requirements.
Founded in 1951, they manage billions of information assets, including business records, medical data and more for organizations around the world. Organizations in every major industry and of all sizes, including more than 95% of the Fortune 1000 and over 85% of the FTSE 100 companies, employ them as their secure information management partner.
- Manage Sales, Revenue, and Profitability productivity monitoring, reporting, and forecasting
- Manage Economic Drivers monitoring and reporting
- Lead and develop Customer Risk Profiling
- Manage Monthly LOB Performance reporting
- Prepare planning processes (Forecasts, Budgets & Strategic Plans) for line of business
- Assist with the month-end financials review, global and local reporting in addition to coordinating and preparation of the LOB financial business review
- Lead Market, Economic and Competitor Intelligence Analysis, Synthesis and Management
- Find new methodologies to pricing and propose more efficient and effective price increase approaches
- Functional support & development of sales reporting and management systems
- Manage Quarterly Sales performance reporting
- Drive positive customer experience
- Comply with safe work practices, the requirements of PD and other directives of the employer to assist with meeting obligations under OHS & E Legislation and the company's OHS & E Management System
Skills and Knowledge:
- Minimum 5 years experience in analytical (and similar) roles such sales analyst, financial analyst, business manager. High degree of business acumen is required
- Efficiently work with multiple data sources to turn data into insight.
- Translation of complex numerical work into simple well designed slides.
- Advanced Excel, PowerPoint, and presentation skills.
- Previous experience using SQL data bases and queries.
How to Apply
The best way to apply is by emailing Daniela Ribeiro directly with your CV to [email protected]
Alternatively, press the 'Apply' button below and attach your CV, or call Daniela Ribeiro directly in the Sydney office.
Covering letters are not required.