$400 - 450 / day
Inner Suburbs Melbourne
3 January 2019
IT and technology
Robert Half is recruiting an experienced Systems Administrator for an established Software product organisation, located in the inner suburbs. Because of an increase in projects they are currently looking to add on a strong System Administrator to their existing team.
Working as part of the Operations team the System Administrator will be providing Victoria based users with level 2 and 3 technical support.
Key Responsibilities include:
- provides technical service support, installation, maintenance, and monitoring for network management.
- Creation and updating of network documentation using Visio.
- Responsible for firewall and configurations.
- Provides secondary support for the virtual server infrastructure and virtual server backup infrastructure
- Monitors the utilization of all systems to detect potential errors or problems and provides necessary prevention guidelines.
- Monitors networks and servers to determine upgrade requirements and general utilization issues.
- Undertake infrastructure maintenance and improvement works.
You will be an impressive System administrator who won't shy away from a problem. You're resourceful, hungry, collaborative, and detail-obsessed. You possess both sharp analytical skills and technical vision and have several years of experience under your belt.
In addition, you will ideally be able to demonstrate:
- 4 years of IT industry experience as a System Administrator.
- Working knowledge deploying and managing virtualization technologies (Hyper V).
- Minimum 2 years supporting Windows AND Linux environments (Office 365 a plus).
- The ability to learn quickly in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Above average Customer Service skills.
- Must have an in-depth knowledge of Microsoft Azure.
- Experience automating processes with Powershell.
If you feel this would fit your profile, please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or call 03 9691 3661.
Job Reference No:
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000 03 9691 3631