Location : South Eastern Suburbs Melbourne
Post Date : 31 March 2017
Employment Type : Project
Job Reference : 9147042LP
Job Classification : Project Consulting
Are you an accountant with a passion for systems? Are you looking for your next contract with long term possibilities? Are you driven to progress your career?
A large not-for-profit organisation with a national presence is searching for an accounting professional with systems configuration experience . The role will form part of a post implementation team responsible for designing and building models for business partnering purposes. The team consists of uniquely skilled individuals across accounting and IT that will allow you to continue developing your own skills exponentially.
Reporting to the Financial Systems Manager you will have responsibilities for:
- Building financial models to support budgeting, forecasting and planning in TechnologyOne
- Participate and review of all system upgrades relating to the finance planning and analysis team
- Ensure data integrity of the financial systems which includes XLOne & related interfaces
- Review the integrity of the Balance Sheet through daily balance sheet control checking
- Continuous process review and systems development
- Implement improvement program: Review, scope, develop, test & implement system enhancements, automations & improvements
You will ideally hold a dual degree in Accounting and IT and have a solid understanding of accounting practices. You will have recently begun your CA/CPA qualification and have a keen interest and natural understanding of systems and IT. You will hold expert skills in Excel having experience in building models working with planning tools such as TechnologyOne and XLOne. This is a hands on role and requires someone with a minimum of 4 years experience in a combination of accounting and IT.
Resumes in MS Word format preferred.
Job Reference No: 9147042LP
1 Ricketts Road
3149 Mount Waverley