System Administrator | $400 per Day| 3 Month Contract
$350 - 400 / day
South Eastern Suburbs Melbourne
July 6, 2018
IT and technology
Robert Half is recruiting an experienced System Administrator for a well-known, financial services company based in the CBD. Because of an increase in projects they are currently looking to add on a strong System Administrator to their existing team.
Working as part of the Technology Services team the System Administrator will be providing Australia based users with level 1 and 2 technical support.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Manage physical and virtual server infrastructure.
- Manage network infrastructure.
- Manage internal applications and services.
- Provide service-based end user support across all office locations.
- Managing and Maintaining cloud technology (AWS or Azure), including involvement at a design, implementation and support level.
You will be an impressive System administrator who won't shy away from a problem. You're resourceful, hungry, collaborative, and detail-obsessed. You possess both sharp analytical skills and technical vision and have several years of experience under your belt.
In addition, you will ideally be able to demonstrate:
- 5 years of IT industry experience as a System Administrator
- Working knowledge deploying and managing virtualization and container technologies such as VMware, Oracle VirtualBox, Docker.
- Minimum 5 years supporting Windows Server 2008, 2012 & 2016
- The ability to learn quickly in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Above average Customer Service skills.
If you feel this would fit your profile, please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or call 03 9691 3661.
Job Reference No: