Supply Chain Planner
$40 - 50 / hour
South Eastern Suburbs Melbourne
24 October 2018
Huge international FMCG business with a long illustrious history turning over billions internationally. Category lines include well know household names with a massive presence domestically across all major supermarkets nationwide.
Joining an existing team of supply planners, you will be responsible for overseeing the supply planning for external manufactures and co-packers alike.
- Coordination and maintenance of the supply plan covering a 24-month rolling period
- Ensuring the supply plan meets the identified market demands
- Management of inventorie
- Identify, resolve and communicate time critical issues (excess stock, supply short falls etc.)
- Validation of plans to ensure balance of resources and executability of plans
- Identify future production capacity requirements
- Engagement with key stakeholders (external and internal) face to face monthly
- Proactively identify risks and opportunities
- Drive process improvement
- Resolve and communicate short term supply constraints
- Develop/maintain strong partnering relationships with manufacturers, sales departments and co-packers
Your Skills & Experience
- Inventory experience
- Supply chain experience
- 3PL or Co-Pack division experience
- 2 years minimum similar role
- FMCG experience
- Intermediate to advanced excel skills
- Analytical mindset
- Ability to work under pressure
- Business partnering skills - great communication a must
You are highly analytical with an ability to apply initiative in constantly changing business situations. You are motivated and passionate about actively contributing to business objectives and solving problems on the go. You have the ability to think on your feet and thrive in conditions where no two days are the same. You have the interpersonal skills to partner with various stakeholders form different demographics and industries.
What's on offer?
- An exciting working environment where every day brings new challenges and opportunities to showcase your skills.
- Extensive professional development, an outstanding mentoring program and a strong career path.
- The inspiration of an exceptional team lead by highly regarded professionals.
- A company on a growth trajectory that rewards excellence and promotes the value of work-life balance.
Job Reference No: 06830-0010694773
Mount WaverleySuite 42, Central 2
1 Ricketts Road
Mount Waverley VIC 3149 03 9239 8100