SQL Developer | Keysborough | 2-3 Yrs Experience
Location : South Eastern Suburbs Melbourne
Post Date : 17 November 2016
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Reference : 109400RN
Job Classification : IT & Technology
Robert Half Technology are working alongside a global group who are a market leader in their field and are proud of their portfolio of organisations. Our client have a presence in over 10 countries across multiple continents and employ over 3000 employees. Due to expansion, a brand new role has been created which will include SQL Development along with additional Web and EDI Development.
The role of the SQL Developer will be to work in a small team where they will take ownership of the projects they work on along with having the following responsibilities:
- Develop and modify new and existing reports using SSRS and/or SQL-based queries to address ad-hoc and on-going business information requests and issue resolution.
- You will assist with the delivery of reports, take requirements for customized reports and do SQL coding to write custom reports for client needs.
- Coordinate and work closely with the leadership team and IT staff to further business objectives and resolve issues.
- Assist with operations, maintenance and administration of the business systems.
- Provide programming analysis to resolve user software issues in a timely manner.
In addition to these there would be an option to gain more exposure to the web side including:
- Provide Web Design and development of new eCommerce web sites.
- Support and Maintenance of all Web Sites, including liaising with external hosting providers.
- Web Services development to integrate with our ERP application (Syteline) hosted on MS SQL Server
- Support of all EDI projects and transaction/event monitoring.
- Plan and manage the migration of externally hosted web sites to internal servers, where appropriate.
We are looking for someone who has a good understanding and commercial experience in SQL Development but is also willing to where multiple hats when required to assist in this smaller development team. In addition to the SQL experience the successful candidate will need:
- 2 years commercial experience developing databases in at least SQLServer
- Exposure to SSRS, SSIS and developing in this system
- Proven VB.net Script and Visual Studio development experience
- Commercial experience being a member of a team, with excellent stakeholder engagement skills.
- Demonstrated ability to clearly communicate both in writing and verbally
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills
- Web Design with eCommerce integration, particularly using Joomla and Wordpress.
- Using XML Web Services for system integration.
Reference number 109450RN.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne
140 William Street