$27.10 - $28.90 / hour
SE Suburbs Melbourne
4 August 2019
A new opportunity exists for an energetic customer service representative to work with a well-developed and tenured customer service/administration team. Our client offers some of the best commercial heating and air conditioning services in the APAC region for over 70 years. The family run business installs and repair all leading brands within the air conditioner and gas ducted heating space.
As the Administration coordinator you will be responsible for the following duties, including but not limited too;
- Provide internal and external support, answering telephone and email inquiries
- Coordinate the day to day scheduling of technicians and bookings
- Provide relevant problem solving and appropriate solutions as required
- Processing orders into SAP
- Support with all ad-hoc duties
- Track and report on progress of jobs to senior management
You're an administrative gun who's looking to take what you've previously learnt and challenge yourself in a potential career defining role!
You are motivated by helping people internally and externally, who can tackle any job with enthusiasm and a can-do attitude!
Due to the nature of the role, we require someone who is immediately available and will be available for at least 6 months before being made permanent. If you think you meet the criteria, please get in contact with us within the next 3-5 business days.
Please send your resume to us by clicking the "Apply Now" button. Resumes in MS Word format are preferred.
Mount WaverleySuite 42, Central 2
1 Ricketts Road
Mount Waverley VIC 3149
au 03 9239 8100