Software Project Manager | $145-155K+Super | S.East Location
$140000 - 160000 / annum
South Eastern Suburbs Melbourne
IT & Technology
Our client is a cutting edge advanced diagnostics company built around a team of talented people who put the needs of the customer first. They use the very latest and most advanced technology to push the boundaries and deliver to tight timeframes diligently and professionally. This is a real opportunity to be part of a company that is driving forward in an area that is close to many people's hearts.
Reporting directly into the Program Manager, your responsibilities as Software Project Manager include:
* Creating and executing project plans
* Identifying resource requirements
* Managing day-to-day operational and longer term aspects of projects (Cost, Time, Scope)
* Reviewing deliverables prepared by team
* Applying appropriate methodology for relevant projects
* Identifying and managing project risk
* Presenting findings, issues, solutions and progress whilst managing stakeholder expectations
* Working with offshore Scrum teams to deliver multiple developments concurrently
* Managing local Scrum teams in a high pressure, complex environment
* Managing external audits
You will be a highly impressive and experienced Project Manager with a demonstrable track record of achieving results in a complex environment. You will be a dynamic individual with a software project delivery / development background.
In addition, you will be or have:
- A highly experienced Agile Project Manager, experienced in leading from the front
- A highly analytical individual with the ability to quickly understand key requirements
- An individual with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to be a leader both inside and outside of your team
- Someone with an understanding of how to lead people through major software developments
- Able to demonstrate some experience of achieving success in a tight timeframe.
- Degree qualified - Engineering, Science (Computer)
- Minimum 2 years in Software Project Management
- Minimum 1 year in Agile Software Development
- Detailed knowledge of the SDLC
- Experience of dealing with local and offshore teams
- Able to develop clear project plans and establish tight project controls
- Able to work in a heavily regulated environment
- Pragmatic in your approach to product development and able to work with multi-disciplined teams
It goes without saying that you will be a confident influencer, able to carry those around you through the journey by leading by example. You will be undaunted by the prospect of achieving comprehensive results in a complex domain, but you will also be someone who is able to advise and counsel those around you when up against tight deadlines.
The following is highly desirable:
* Project Management Certification (e.g. PRINCE2, PMBOK)
* Certified Scrum Master
We will be interviewing and short listing candidates for this role over the few days. If you feel this would fit your profile, please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact us in our Melbourne office.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne