Software Engineer (WPF, MVVM)
$100000 - 120000 / annum
South Eastern Suburbs Melbourne
July 19, 2018
IT and technology
Our client is looking for a highly motivated Software Engineer with a strong knowledge of design patterns and Windows applications. An ASX listed company with world-leading technologies and clients across the globe makes this business one prepared for growth.
You'll play a pivotal role in developing software supporting high performance security hardware in military, government and commercial applications. You'll be evaluating new technologies and building prototypes for continuous improvements, and produce high quality, production-ready code in an agile environment.
Responsibilities also include advocating top programming practices and standards and collaborating closely with the product team to build new features and infrastructure. You will primarily help create new products with a focus on implementing signal processing algorithms.
Your Skills & Experience:
- Brilliant understanding of C# (C++ is favourable too)
- Strong knowledge of WPF and MVVM
You are a self-starter, highly motivated and with an eye for detail. You have outstanding technical skills, and the creative flair to offer innovative strategies and a fresh approach. You enjoy the camaraderie of a strong team and enjoy working within the SCRUM framework.
What's on offer?
- A dynamic and creative work environment where everyone is encouraged to bring fresh ideas to the table
- A role where your creativity and innovation will be valued and rewarded
- The inspiration of a growth-focused company aiming to build a team of talented and driven professionals
- Opportunities to expand your skill set and take your career higher.
If you are interested in this opportunity or you know someone who might be, please do not hesitate to apply or contact Jeremy Laird on 03 9691 3631 or [email protected]
Please note that this role is currently vacant, and as such interviews and shortlisting is ongoing - apply now and don't miss out.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on categories protected under local law.