Software Engineer | IoT | South East Suburbs
South Eastern Suburbs Melbourne
IT & Technology
Robert Half Technology are working exclusively with a development company who specialise in developing embedded devices for multiple uses and various industries including sport, healthcare, government.
A vacancy has become available for a contractor who has experience working with software on embedded IoT devices.
Reporting to the Team Leader, the role of Embedded Hardware and Software Engineer will commence immediately on an inital 2 month basis.
You will be responsible for:
- Experience with the design and implementation of software on embedded IoT devices including implementation of device side interface (JSON, web services, authentication, etc.)
- Experience in the implementation of low power management software on battery powered devices
- Experience in design and implementation of software on ARM platforms (especially ARM cortex)
Familiarity with one or more of the following would be highly beneficial:
- Embedded mobile data modems (3G/4G)
- Bluetooth low energy
- Nordic nRF family of devices
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information contact Sam Rothery on 0396913661.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne