Software Engineer | C# WPF
$100000 - 105000 / annum
South Eastern Suburbs Melbourne
September 10, 2018
IT and technology
Our client is looking for a highly motivated Windows Software Engineer with strong knowledge of design patterns and developing parallel computing applications. An ASX listed company with world-leading technologies and clients across the globe.
You'll play a pivotal role in developing software supporting high performance security hardware in military, government and commercial applications. You'll be evaluating new technologies and building prototypes for continuous improvements, and produce high quality, production-ready code in an agile environment.
Responsibilities also include advocating top programming practices and standards and collaborating closely with the product team to build new features and infrastructure. You will primarily help create new products with a focus on implementing signal processing algorithms.
Your Skills & Experience:
- At least four years of experience in software engineering
- Brilliant understanding of C# and WPF (MVVM)
- It is desirable you have experience in Multithreaded Windows Desktop Applications
You are a self-starter, highly motivated and with an eye for detail. You have outstanding technical skills, and the creative flair to offer innovative strategies and a fresh approach. You enjoy the camaraderie of a strong team and enjoy working within the SCRUM framework.
What's on offer?
- A dynamic and creative work environment where everyone is encouraged to bring fresh ideas to the table
- A role where your creativity and innovation will be valued and rewarded
- The inspiration of a growth-focused company aiming to build a team of talented and driven professionals
- Opportunities to expand your skill set and take your career higher.
If you are interested in this opportunity or you know someone who might be, please do not hesitate to apply or contact Jeremy Laird on 03 9691 3631 or [email protected]