Snr Financial Accountant | Immediate | 3-6 months
Location : South Eastern Suburbs Melbourne
Post Date : 11 August 2017
Employment Type : Project
Job Reference : 10034240JL
Job Classification : Project Consulting
Iconic brand undergoing a period of exciting change has an opportunity for a Senior Financial Accountant to hit the ground running. This role has a huge amount of scope to evolve and grow into a permanent position - make it your own!
The primary objective of this role is to manage the P&L for the Australian and International Business Units, including preparation of the month end management accounts and the Board Pack commentary.
- Accurate and Timely Financial Reporting
- Compliance with Statutory, Banking and ASX Reporting Requirements
- Management of P&L for Australia and International Business Units
- Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Daily and End of Month Processing/Reporting
- Fixed Asset Register
- Manage Concur and Related Administration
- Manage Royalty reporting
- Lead Half Year and Annual Statutory Reporting
- Team Management and Administration
- OH&S Risk Management (companywide)
(ASX experience would be beneficial but certainly not required)
- Sound technical accounting skills including thorough understanding of taxation and management of risk
- Ideally experience of working in an organization working in overseas markets and with overseas suppliers
- A sound understanding of operations in terms of import, supply chain and distribution and, ideally, working with large retailers.
- Sound commercial acumen, able to interpret complex financial information
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong presentation skills
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Sound research and analytical skills
***Applicants must be available to start on short notice***
Please send your resume to us by clicking the "Apply Now" button. Resumes in MS Word format are preferred.
Job Reference No: 10034240JL
1 Ricketts Road
3149 Mount Waverley