Snr Agile Business Analyst | Digital development |
Location : South Eastern Suburbs Melbourne
Post Date : 12 September 2017
Employment Type : Project
Job Reference : 10073876JL
Job Classification : Project Consulting
Industry leader Based in the Southeast.
Partner with stakeholders to analyse and determine business requirements to ensure operational efficiency by designing and documenting specifications for system changes, workflows and core processes. Test system changes before confidently training and communicating them to the wider group.
Specifically, you will;
- Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis of operational tasks and workflow analysis.
- Design and execute the test scripts and test scenarios, ensuring the solution will meet business needs.
- Assist the CIO, Project Manager and Change Manager with a smooth transition of substantial business change by establishing and managing the business requirements and implementation deliverables that will ensure the right outcomes
- Experience delivering complex projects and working as a business/change analyst throughout the project lifecycle for software/maintenance/development/implementation projects for digital projects.
- Ability to manage and implement change from a strategic and tactical perspective and produce change management training and communications
- Experience writing business requirements, user stories and testing experience.
- Stakeholder engagement to manage expectations and project issues.
- Knowledge and expertise in project management methodologies and tools.
- 5 + Years of Business Analyst experience in projects and/or small programs in a large operating environment.
Please send your resume to us by clicking the "Apply Now" button. Resumes in MS Word format are preferred.
Job Reference No: 10073876JL
1 Ricketts Road
3149 Mount Waverley