Senior Payroll Professional (Full time hours)
$85000 - 95000 / annum
South Eastern Suburbs Melbourne
Finance and Accounting
This is a great opportunity for a highly motivated, driven and experienced Senior Payroll professional to join a global multinational organization in the Energy industry. We are looking for someone who has a strong desire to further progress their career and perform this important role, who can also contribute and improve payroll efficiencies. This is a full time temp position with a view to permanency for the right candidate.
Working as part of a small high performing Payroll Team and reporting into Senior Finance, in this role you will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Processing payroll for a large organization (payroll size approx. 300-400 people across Aus/NZ), in a standalone, full function capacity
- Strong experience managing complex payroll process and transactions, with experience using in - house payroll systems
- Strong experience using large ERP systems
- Thorough understanding of awards and EBA's
- Experience in using manual payroll processing systems
- Liaising with internal stakeholders/implementation of process improvements
- Experience with auditing, analyzing reconciling, and resolving payroll issues/queries
Ideally you will be tertiary qualified and have strong experience in providing efficient payroll support in either a small team or in a standalone environment. You will have strong financial acumen and have the ability to analyze, audit, reconcile and resolve complex payroll processing. Highly motivated and driven, you will have the ability to manage a demanding workload with competing priorities. Customer focused, you will have exceptional interpersonal skills to deal with internal stakeholders and be able to handle different types of payroll queries.
Note: PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU HAVE A MAXIMUM 5-10 WORKING DAYS NOTICE
Please send your resume to us by clicking the "Apply Now" button. Resumes in MS Word format are preferred.
Job Reference No: 9339673NM