Senior Payroll Officer (FT hours) | $40 - 45p/h + super
Location : South Eastern Suburbs Melbourne
Post Date : 04 July 2017
Employment Type : Temporary
Job Reference : 9339673NM
Job Classification : Finance & Accounting
This is a great opportunity for a highly motivated, driven and experienced Senior Payroll professional to join a listed, innovative and global multinational organization in the Energy industry. We are looking for someone who has a strong desire to further progress their career and perform this critically important role, who can also contribute and improve payroll efficiencies. This is a full time temp position with a view to permanency for the right candidate.
Working as part of a high performing Payroll Team and reporting into Senior Finance, in this role you will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Processing payroll for a large organization (payroll size approx. 300 across Aus/NZ), in a standalone, full function capacity
- Strong experience managing complex payroll process and transactions, with experience using in - house payroll systems
- Strong experience using large ERP systems
- Thorough understanding of awards and EBA's
- Liaising with internal stakeholders/implementation of process improvements
- Experience with auditing, analyzing reconciling, and resolving payroll issues/queries
Ideally you will be tertiary qualified and have strong experience in providing efficient payroll support in either a small team or in a standalone environment. You will have the ability to analyze, audit, reconcile and resolve complex payroll processing. You will also be highly motivated and driven, and have the ability to manage a demanding workload with competing priorities. You will be customer focused and have exceptional interpersonal skills to deal with various internal stakeholders and be able to handle different types of payroll queries.
Please send your resume to us by clicking the "Apply Now" button. Resumes in MS Word format are preferred.
Note: PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU HAVE A MAXIMUM 5-10 WORKING DAYS NOTICE
1 Ricketts Road
3149 Mount Waverley