Senior .NET developer | 120-130K | South-East suburbs
South Eastern Suburbs Melbourne
IT & Technology
Our client are currently seeking two senior .NET developers of the highest calibre for a full stack development position for a leading technology company that are based in the South-Eastern suburbs of Melbourne.
You will be joining a widely regarded organisation who are very reputable in their own industry, and who also have a genuine focus on being a great place to work; with employee benefits to match.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a strong senior .NET developer to join a progressive team of technology enthusiasts, where you will have the opportunity to develop from scratch and take on exciting projects which will be great for your career.
We are looking for people who want to join a culture of innovation, in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
Reporting to the Development manager, you will be a strong .NET developer working in a culture of providing simple solutions with clean, scalable and testable code
You will have:
- Significant experience across the SDLC, having worked in commercial environments for at least 5-7 years
- Experience/exposure to the following: AngularJS, Xamarin, KendoUI, Azure/AWS, ReactJS (preferable)
- A vest and passion for elements of software architecture and design
- Exposure and experience of working in Agile environments
- A great attitude and willingness to wear 'different hats' within the organisation
- Valid Australian working rights
If you are interested in this opportunity or you know someone who might be, please do not hesitate to apply or get in contact ASAP.
There is a strict interview process now in place and interviews will be happening with the client under a strict timeline, meaning responses and feedback will be prompt.
For more information please apply today or contact Luke Edmunds on 9691 3661 or [email protected]