Senior Admin | Temporary | 4 - 6 Weeks | Immediate Start |
Location : South Eastern Suburbs Melbourne
Post Date : 12 September 2017
Employment Type : Temporary
Job Reference : 0695168JM
Job Classification : Administration & Office
Our client, a well-known company based in the South East, is currently looking for an experienced Administration all-rounder to join their dynamic team. With an excellent team culture and fantastic benefits, this is a great opportunity to get a well-known company on your resume and build on your experience!
Requiring strong attention to detail, you will be able to work autonomously within a busy environment whilst maintaining a high level of work standards.
On a daily basis your responsible will vary day to day.
- Support management in a range of administrative processes and liaising with various departments
- Receive and respond to correspondence
- Diary management
- Performing a range of ad hoc duties as required.
To be successful candidate it is essential that you have the following;
Interpersonal and Communication skills
- Professional telephone manner
- Highly developed written and oral communication skills
- Ability to manage sensitive information and maintain confidentiality
- Demonstrate listening and negotiation skills
Administrative and Technical skills
- Advanced computer literacy skills in MS Office
- High level of minute taking
- An understanding of records and file management processes
- Basic understanding of financial/accounting
- High level of decision making and judgment around sensitive issues
- Demonstrate initiative
- demonstrate flexibility and adapt to regular change, priorities and meet deadlines
- High attention to detail
Please send your resume to us by clicking the "Apply Now" button. Resumes in MS Word format are preferred.
Job Reference No: 0695168JM
1 Ricketts Road
3149 Mount Waverley