Scheduling Administrator | Temporary Opportunity
$23.75 - 23.75 / hour
South Eastern Suburbs Melbourne
Administration & Office
Our client, a well-known company based in the South East, is currently looking for an experienced Scheduling Administration all-rounder to join their dynamic team working within the
Reporting to the Administration Manager you will manage your day by completing the following tasks:
- Customer Service
- Maintaining and building relationships
- Creating jobs and scheduling
- Assist in product purchasing and order fulfilment
- Handling calls and delegating to appropriate department
- Monitor product orders and shipment
- Purchase orders and invoices
- Administration Ad Hoc duties
You will have excellent time management skills, efficient in Microsoft office, and previous experience in a Scheduling Administrator role and an understanding of OH&S practices along with providing excellent customer service to internal and external customers.
*Simpro system highly regarded*
If you feel you have these attributes apply today as you don't to miss out on an opportunity like this with a company that rewards you.
Please send your resume to us by clicking the "Apply Now" button. Resumes in MS Word format are preferred.
Job Reference No: 9313481JM