Scheduling Administrator | Technology | February Start
$25 - 30 / hour
South Eastern Suburbs Melbourne
17 January 2018
A well-known company in the South Eastern Suburbs is now seeking a scheduling Administrator to join their team commencing February due to an internal promotion. This well-established technology company has been around for over 30 years and is renowned for the services that they provide to their customers. Now in search of someone to join their team of 8 working in with a supportive and friendly culture in an ongoing assignment.
Reporting directly to the Regional Coordinator this role will include a variety of different tasks on a daily basis and would suit someone who thrives off a busy working environment. Duties will include the following:
* Receipting and following up with suppliers
* Provide PA support to consultants including supporting with proposals, printing documents for meetings and travel bookings
* Schedule a high volume of client appointments
* Reception and switchboard cover
* Diary management
* General ad-hoc cover of admin requests from consultants and the wider operations team (e.g. printing, binding, collating workshop materials, booking travel, taking minutes, archive and file confidential documents)
* Raising purchase orders using SAP/Pronto
* Site inductions
* Schedule internal meetings
* Track, monitor and report on all aspects of projects
* Proof read various documents, predominantly assessment reports, client presentations and proposals, workshop materials etc.
* Liaise with clients, consultants and the wide business to deliver to deadlines
* Tending to a high call volume
Our client is looking for a system savvy and motivated individual who can hit the ground running and perform to a high standard with minimal training and supervision. You will have a high attention to detail and possess excellent organizational and time management skills. Only candidates with exceptional communication skills and scheduling experience are encouraged to apply. You must be proficient in MS office, SAP or Pronto and have the ability to prioritize and work in a busy working environment.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Mount Waverley office on 03 9239 8100.
Job Reference Number: 09846632841JM