Ruby Developer | Inner Eastern Suburbs | 80-120 K
Post Date : 05 January 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Reference : 102613LE
Job Classification : IT & Technology
We are looking for a talented full stack Ruby developer to join a growing, and dynamic team based in the inner eastern suburbs in Melbourne. The client is widely regarded across Australia and has even grown to be one of the most successful organizations in their sector.
The team you will be joining is well-funded and highly experienced, meaning you will be working alongside a team of the most progressive developers in the city. You will work collaboratively in autonomous, cross-functional teams for an organisation that puts technology at the forefront of everything they do. This is a fantastic opportunity for any Ruby developer thinking about a new challenge.
This is a role for an engineer who want to work in a culture of problem-solving, providing simple solutions with clean, scalable and testable code. As such, you will be responsible for delivering innovation through technology and you will have a commitment to providing high quality software in an incredibly agile environment.
Reporting to the development manager your responsibilities will include:
- Coding and testing new software ensuring its clean, scalable and testable
- Designing and developing custom software solutions for the benefit of the internal team
- Ensure you maintain and support the existing software in the technology environment
- Advise and consult on key projects and initiatives with the wider business
- Support internal staff and clients in reference to application related issues
- Assess the technologies used and drive innovation within the stakeholders' environment
You will have:
- Strong experience as a software engineer or developer in a commercial environment
- 3+ years' experience as a Ruby on Rails Developer
- Exposure to Agile, XP, Lean Kanban and Scrum principles
- You will be a self-investor in technology and someone who is incredibly passionate about innovation
Interviews are happening as we speak, so if you are interested or know anyone who might be please get in contact with Luke Edmunds at Robert Half ASAP. I am available on [email protected] or 0396913631.
Apply today or contact me for more information!
140 William Street