Ruby Developer | SE Suburbs | 80-120K
Post Date : 25 November 2016
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Reference : 102613LE
Job Classification : IT & Technology
We are looking for a talented full stack Ruby developer. You will be joining a growing, and dynamic team based in South Eastern suburbs of Melbourne. The client is widely regarded across Australia and has even grown to be one of the most successful organizations in their sector.
The team you will be joining is well-funded and highly experienced, meaning you will be working alongside a team of the most progressive developers in the city.
This is a fantastic opportunity for any Ruby developer thinking about a new challenge.
This is a role for engineers who want to work in a culture of problem-solving, providing simple solutions with clean, scalable and testable code. As such, you will be responsible for delivering innovation through technology and you will have a commitment to providing high quality software in an incredibly agile environment.
Reporting to the development manager your responsibilities will include:
* Coding and testing new software ensuring its clean, scalable and testable
* Designing and developing custom software solutions for the benefit of the internal team
* Ensure you maintain and support the existing software in the technology environment
* Advise and consult on key projects and initiatives with the wider business
* Support internal staff and clients in reference to application related issues
* Assess the technologies used and drive innovation within the stakeholders' environment
You will have:
* Strong experience as a software engineer or developer in a commercial environment
* 3-5 years' experience as a Ruby on Rails Developer
* Exposure to Agile, XP, Lean Kanban and Scrum principles
* You will be a self-investor in technology and someone who is incredibly passionate about innovation
Interviews are happening as we speak, so please get in contact with Luke at Robert Half immediately
[email protected] or 0396913631
I look forward to being in touch!
140 William Street