Reconciliations Officer | $55-$60k plus super
$55000 - 60000 / annum
South Eastern Suburbs Melbourne
July 31, 2018
Finance and accounting
Our client is a one of Australia's largest privately-owned businesses, that has grown over the 40 years. It prides itself on supporting the work life balance of its thousands of employees. Over the last 10 years, the company has partnered with charities, to give our future generations, the help, support and empowerment to fulfill their potential. Our client also supports the staff that work for the organisation, by providing additional benefits such as discounts on staff purchases, discounted banking, health insurance and accommodation.
The role will be to undertake the reconciliation of supplier statements to ensure accounts are paid in time, in line with the companies trading agreements. The role is also required to provide a high level of customer service to ensure all client queries are resolved in a professional manner. The key responsibilities will include:
- Reconciliation of supplier statements
- Follow up to ensure clients are paid on time
- Customer service
- Clear outstanding purchase orders
- Set up and maintain new accounts
- Strong reconciliation background
- Excellent ability to develop relationships with key clients and internal stakeholders
- Detail oriented and high-level accuracy.
- Exceptional ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong Excel skills.
- Proficient with multiple ERP systems.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Mount Waverley office on 03 9239 8100.
Job Reference Number: 06830-0010560210