Location : South Eastern Suburbs Melbourne
Post Date : 24 July 2017
Employment Type : Temporary
Job Reference : 046957JM
Job Classification : Administration & Office
Our client is seeking an experienced Receptionist to cover a temporary assignment to commence ASAP.
Previous experience as a Corporate Receptionist is essential. You must possess skills and experience in the following:
- Answering and redirecting all incoming calls.
- Taking accurate messages and passing these on in a timely manner.
- Maintain the general cleanliness of reception and surrounding meeting rooms.
- Meet and greet clients and visitors in a courteous and professional manner.
- Ensuring all kitchen supplies are stocked and replenished
- Organising catering for clients
- Ad-hoc administration as required
You will have strong and confident communication skills. You will have proven experience ideally in a similar role. You must have a strong customer service focus, be a self-starter and highly organized. A strong working knowledge of Microsoft office is required (Intermediate level Outlook, Excel, Powerpoint, Word)
This role is starting immediately and you will need to have your own vehicle as this role isn't accessible by public transport.
Please send your resume to us by clicking the "Apply Now" button. Resumes in MS Word format are preferred.
Job Reference No: 046957JM
1 Ricketts Road
3149 Mount Waverley