Purchasing Manager | Scientific | Global Company
$85000 - 85000 / annum
South Eastern Suburbs Melbourne
Administration & Office
Our client, a well-known company based in the South East, is currently looking for an experienced Procurement Manager to manage their team. They are the world leader and employ more than 20,000 employees across their 200 sites worldwide.
You will manage your day by completing the following tasks:
- Monthly/weekly reporting to group standards
- Establishing an effective central procurement service for AU/NZ
- Coordination of all Capex Applications
- Coaching and mentoring of local purchasing team
- Guidance to relevant staff in procurement matters
- Building of strong and coherent SRM Base
You will be well presented and well-spoken professional that can drive change and help implement new systems/processes, you will be a detailed reporter. You will also be ambitious and have a lot of energy along with willing to go above and beyond your call of duty. This is a fantastic opportunity and an immediate start!
- Proven experience as a procurement manager or coordinator
- Negotiation and networking skills
- Base commercial degree qualified person
- Strong leadership capabilities
- Ability to develop strong relationships
- Strong attention to detail
- Intermediate excel skills
- Ability to manage a demanding and changing workload & competing priorities
Please send your resume to us by clicking the "Apply Now" button. Resumes in MS Word format are preferred.
Job Reference No: 08523JM