Project / Technical Lead | South East | Up to $120K +
$100000 - 130000 / annum
South Eastern Suburbs Melbourne
15 November 2017
IT and technology
Robert Half Technology are working alongside a growing product development company working with organisations across Australia and in Europe in developing embedded devices for multiple uses across various industries including sport, healthcare, government, defence and many more.
Currently a vacancy assists for an experienced Project Lead/Manager with a background of either Software or Hardware who has the capability of leading a team of Engineers from a project point of view ideally with experience in hardware engineering experience.
Reporting to the General Manager, the role of Project/Technical Lead will have broad responsibilities which cover:
- Work closely with clients and the product manager to define and document requirements
- Perform a hands on engineering role at times whilst technically leading a team of between 4-10 engineers on projects.
- Project manage tasks and maintain project schedules
- Perform tasks in an efficient & timely manger
- Write and review engineering documentation, test plans and reports
- Design & implement test cases for all software deliverables
- Participate in project, team and sprint meetings
- Perform daily SVN check-ins of all code and maintain project repository
- Ensure all engineering activities are completed to a high standard
- Support all quality continuous improvement initiatives
You will be an experienced Project/Technical Lead looking to join an innovative organization.
You will have outstanding interpersonal and communication skills with exposure & skills in the following:
- Experience in the management of technical / engineering projects
- Ability to communicate project deliverables and product requirements to team members
- Engineering or Computer Science degree
- Either have experience from an Embedded Software of Hardware Engineering background
- Ability to write & review engineering documentation
- Experience with PCB assembly
- Experience with embedded processors, digital buses and communication technology
- Experience with test equipment such as oscilloscopes and spectrum analysers
- Understanding of component datasheets
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Experience in performing engineering within a quality management system
If the above sounds like you and you are looking for the next step then please don't hesitate in applying today or contact Richard Neville at [email protected] for more details