South Eastern Suburbs Melbourne
My client is a local government in the south east suburbs. The organisation requires a talented Project Director to oversee the ERP systems upgrade project.
Reporting directly into the Strategy & Program Manager, you will carry responsibility for overseeing the ERP systems upgrade project from existing platforms to a Software as a Service hosted environment.
Key responsibilities include:
- Managing project teams and resources.
- Identifying, documenting, managing and resolving project risk and issues.
- Managing day-to-day strategic and operational aspects of project (cost, time, scope).
- Managing key stakeholder expectations and reporting to appropriate governance bodies.
- Collaborating and negotiating with internal stakeholders and external vendors.
You will be a highly impressive Project Director with experience successfully running major projects. In addition, you will also be able to demonstrate:
- Experience with upgrading ERP systems.
- Experience delivering large ICT applications projects.
- Experience in local government and/or corporate environment.
- Experience managing individuals through change.
- Confidence in engaging with and managing individuals at all levels including vendors to internal senior stakeholders.
- Excellent problem solving skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Comprehensive, formal project methodology knowledge.
How to Apply
If this sounds like you then click on the apply button now for a call back this week.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne