Project Coordinator | SE | 12 Month Fixed Term
South Eastern Suburbs Melbourne
24 November 2017
IT and technology
Our client is a well-recognised and respected international organisation with a strong presence throughout Australia. Operating predominantly in the retail space, our client is going through a period of change to enhance its customer offering utilising the latest technology.
This is a business that truly values its people and has built a culture based on trust, fairness, collaboration and hard work. They look for people who are passionate about what they do, and who enjoy working towards common goals.
As a switched on Project Coordinator, your main focus will be to work closely with the project teams and make sure that work packages are heading towards completion whilst maintaining structure and consistency in approach. You will be required to:
- Schedule tasks, plan and coordinate labour, manage equipment, track projects and monitor budgets
- Spend time understanding the requirements, scope and cost of projects.
- Manage risks and issues.
- Support multiple project teams in the delivery of projects.
- Facilitate project initiation, goal setting, timeline management, communication plans, project tracking and milestones.
- Resolve conflict and blockers.
- Drive continuous improvement through lessons learnt.
You will be an impressive project professional with a proven track record of supporting project teams in various environments. You will have:
- Highly developed group facilitation skills.
- Exemplary communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Strong organisation and planning skills.
- Energy and drive to motivate others and push for completion of work.
- Open and approachable, even when busy.
- A background in retail / merchandising (desirable)
This is a good opportunity to join a company that really cares about its employees and the people it engages with. There are potential opportunities for development for the right candidate should this role be extended. It would suit a Junior Project Coordinator or someone looking to take a step into Project Management.
This role has an urgent requirement and interviews will be taking place as early as this week. If you feel this would fit your profile, please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact us in our Melbourne office citing reference 06810-0010193724
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne