$250 - 350 / annum
South Eastern Suburbs Melbourne
23 November 2018
IT and technology
Technology doesn't change the world - people do, and our client is looking for your outstanding skills as a PHP developer to make a real difference to their upcoming business. If you actively look for creative solutions to a problem, and you're passionate about developing platforms, this could be the opportunity you've been looking for to grow your career.
In this highly varied role, you will be expected to write clean and scalable code, tackle any support or bug fixes that arise and work on enhancements according to the business requirements. Ideally suited for a junior to mid level developer, this is a great opportunity to make a real impact and learn along the way. This intial 3 month engagement has strong potential to extend further for the right candidate.
Your Skills & Experience
- Degree in Computer Science, IT, Engineering or related field.
- Outstanding experience of at least 3 years as PHP developer.
- Deep understanding of UI and ability to implement and design platforms
- Expert level of understanding and experience with Software Debugging
What's on offer?
- A fast-paced work environment
- A company on a growth path offering extensive opportunities to grow your skill set and career potential.
- The rewards of a role where you will be challenged every single day
- A workplace where work-life balance is actively promoted.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000 03 9691 3631