Payroll Professional (Full time hours) | $75K + super
Location : South Eastern Suburbs Melbourne
Post Date : 11 October 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Reference : 10126631NM
Job Classification : Finance & Accounting
This is a great and exciting opportunity for a highly motivated and experienced Payroll professional to join a market leading Multinational organization in the Health/Pharmaceutical industry. We are looking for a team player with standalone full function payroll experience who wants to progress their career. This is a highly valued role, where you can help improve payroll efficiencies using your strong payroll knowledge and high levels of initiative. This a great chance for you to progress your payroll career for a company which invests in their employees!
Working in a team environment, reporting to the Payroll Manager, your duties will include:
- Preparation and high volume processing of weekly/monthly payroll for approx. 450 people
- Proven ability to liaise with senior stakeholders within a business, and to raise Payroll's profile internally
- Month end reporting and payroll analysis using excel to payroll system
- Attending to and resolving employee payroll queries/disputes within agreed timeframes
- Entering data using Preceda system
- Maintaining employee files such as employee details, salary details, positions, tax information, superannuation and deductions and setting up new starters
- Calculating Terminations
- Interpretation of EBA, Award and AWA conditions/casual and overtime pay structures
- Management of terminations, and reconciling effectively
- Ad hoc admin duties
You will be a highly motivated and experienced Payroll Officer who is able to provide efficient payroll in an end to end standalone environment. You will be customer focused and have exceptional interpersonal and organizational skills to deal with various payroll queries. You will be commercially savvy, have a strong work ethic and demonstrate an ability to multi task and meet deadlines.
Please send your resume to us by clicking the "Apply Now" button. Resumes in MS Word format are preferred.
Job Reference No: 10126631NM
1 Ricketts Road
3149 Mount Waverley