Location : South Eastern Suburbs Melbourne
Post Date : 26 June 2017
Employment Type : Temporary
Job Reference : 9330315SW
Job Classification : Finance & Accounting
This organization is a community focused market leading company, based in the South-eastern suburbs, with an immediate opportunity, for an experienced Payroll Officer on a 6 month temporary assignment. The industry is going through incredible growth, therefore there could be a permanent opportunity for the right candidate.
Working in a team environment and reporting to the payroll supervisor, this important role will include improving payroll processes, whilst delivering high levels of customer service:
- Accurate preparation and reconciliation for weekly, fortnight and monthly payroll
- Entering data using large ERP systems
- Resolving payroll queries
- Attending to and resolving employee payroll queries
- Maintaining employee files and setting up new starters
- Calculating Terminations
- Interpretation of EBA, Award and AWA conditions
- Efficient processing of leave updates
- Effective maintenance/completion of Masterfile maintenance, reconciling of management
You will possess around 3-5 years' experience in a payroll capacity, have a thorough understanding of the payroll process, including EBA, Award and AWA conditions, maintain strong communication, interpersonal, and negotiation skills with an excellent phone manner. You will also have a great ability to develop strong relationships with Key Accounts. Experience in using large ERP payroll systems will be viewed favourably.
Please send your resume to us by clicking the "Apply Now" button. Resumes in MS Word format are preferred.
1 Ricketts Road
3149 Mount Waverley