Payroll Officer (part time hours) | $30 - 33p/h + super
$30 - 32 / hour
South Eastern Suburbs Melbourne
Finance and Accounting
This is a great opportunity for a highly motivated, driven and friendly Payroll professional to join a listed, innovative and global multinational organization in the Energy industry. We are looking for someone who is looking to progress their career and perform this crucial role, in assisting a small payroll team. Your background may be that you have worked in a standalone, end to end payroll position for a smaller firm, but are looking to progress your career in a larger organization. This is a part time temp position of approximately 25-30hrs per week, with a view to permanency for the right candidate. The role would perfectly suit someone who wants to be part of a great team and wanting flexibility or school hours.
Working as part of a high performing Payroll Team and reporting into the Senior Payroll Officer, in this role you will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Assisting preparation and reconciliation of weekly/monthly payroll
- Attending to and resolving employee payroll queries/disputes within agreed timeframes
- Entering data using ADP
- Assisting with maintaining employee files such as employee details, salary details, positions, tax information, superannuation and deductions and setting up new starters
- Calculating Terminations
- Interpretation of EBA, Award and AWA conditions
- Assisting with the management of terminations, and reconciling effectively
- Exposure with auditing, analyzing reconciling, and resolving payroll issues/queries
- Provide backup support to the Senior Payroll Officer
Ideally you will be tertiary qualified and ideally maintain 3-5 years' experience in providing efficient payroll support as part of a small team. You will also be highly motivated and driven, and have the ability to manage a high level of workflow, with competing priorities. You will be customer focused and have exceptional interpersonal skills to deal with various internal stakeholders and be able to handle different types of payroll queries.
Please send your resume to us by clicking the "Apply Now" button. Resumes in MS Word format are preferred.
Job Reference No: 9342650NM