Payroll Officer (part time hours) | $30 - 32p/h + super
Location : South Eastern Suburbs Melbourne
Post Date : 19 September 2017
Employment Type : Temporary
Job Reference : 10087271NM
Job Classification : Finance & Accounting
This is a great opportunity for a highly motivated, driven and friendly part time Payroll professional to join a leading Not For Profit organization with a proud history which provides vital and valuable support services for people living with a disability.
We are looking for someone who wants to put their signature on this part time payroll role and make it their own. This part time temp position is .4 load (approximately 16 hrs per week) with a view to permanency for the right candidate. The role would perfectly suit someone who wants to be part of a great team and wanting school hours, with flexibility with start and finish times!
Working as part of a close knit Finance Team and reporting into the Senior Payroll Officer, in this role you will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Assisting preparation of fortnightly payroll
- Manage end to end payroll
- Attending to and resolving employee payroll queries/disputes within agreed timeframes
- Assisting Management with payroll reports/queries
- Calculating Terminations
- Interpret and apply workplace legislation and industrial agreements to payroll processes
- Contribute to process improvements
- Accurately produce and distribute PAYG summaries and ATO submissions
- Participate in payroll audits to ensure compliance
- Provide backup support to the Senior Payroll Officer
Ideally you maintain 3-5 years' experience in providing efficient payroll support as part of a small team. You will also be highly motivated and driven, and have the ability to manage a competing priorities. You will be customer focused and have exceptional interpersonal skills to deal with various internal stakeholders and be able to handle different types of payroll queries.
Please send your resume to us by clicking the "Apply Now" button. Resumes in MS Word format are preferred.
Job Reference No: 10087271NM
1 Ricketts Road
3149 Mount Waverley