Payroll Officer | $40-42 p/h - temp opportunity
$40 - 42 / hour
South Eastern Suburbs Melbourne
July 18, 2018
Finance and accounting
With low staff turnover, this organization is a household name and provides a collaborative working environment, where you will be supported by a high performing finance team. Due to a number of recent acquisitions this organization is going through an exciting growth phase.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, duties will include but not be limited to:
- Part of the team which processes large weekly/fortnightly payroll for approx. 400 people
- Attending to and resolving employee payroll queries/disputes within agreed timeframes
- Entering data using Micropay syste
- Basic end of month payroll Reconciliations
- Automated and manual time attendance system
- Maintaining employee files such as employee details, setting up new starters
- Calculating Terminations
- Interpretation of EBA'S
- Management of terminations, and reconciling effectively
- Overtime calculations
You will be a highly motivated and experienced Payroll Officer with standalone payroll experience, who is able to provide efficient payroll support within a high volume, high performing environment. You will have had prior exposure to very high volume, manual and automated payroll processing environments and be able to meet tight deadlines.
With a keen eye for detail, you will be customer focused and have excellent organizational skills to deal with various payroll queries with key internal stakeholders. You will also have a great work ethic and demonstrate an ability to multi task.
Knowledge of the Sage, Meridian or Micropay Payroll systems is ideal but not essential.
Please note: Please only apply if you are immediately available.
Please send your resume to us by clicking the "Apply Now" button. Resumes in MS Word format are preferred.
Job Reference No: 06830-0010540833