Node.JS developer | South-East Suburbs | 90-110K Package
Post Date : 25 May 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Reference : 104517LE
Job Classification : IT & Technology
Fantastic opportunity to join an exciting, industry leading organisation based in the South Eastern suburbs of Melbourne.
This is a permanent role and we are looking for candidates who have started thinking about the next step up in their career, where they would like to work in a fast paced, and challenging coding environment.
You will be a Senior Software Engineer who has experience with Node.JS and would like to work with that particular technology moving forward. This is a full stack position and you will be able to display the relevant commercial experience to the client.
Reporting to the Development Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Coding and testing new software ensuring its clean, scalable and testable
- Designing and developing custom software solutions for the benefit of the internal team
- Ensure you maintain and support the existing software in the technology environment
- Advise and consult on key projects and initiatives with the wider business
- Support internal staff and clients in reference to application related issues
- Assess the technologies used and drive innovation within the stakeholders' environment
You will be a well-established software developer with a passion for Node.JS and related technologies.
In order to be successful with this role, you will have the following skillset:
- Experience with Node.JS in a commercial environment
- A self-investor, someone is incredibly passionate about what they do and always looking to improve
- Exposure to working with tight timescales and organizing multiple priorities
- Fantastic communication skills, both written and verbal with an ability to communicate with all internal stakeholders
- Valid Australian work rights
If you are interested or you know someone who might be, please do not hesitate to get in contact. Interviews will be happening as soon as possible and we are looking to make the hire in the next two weeks.
If you need more information, please do not hesitate to contact Luke Edmunds at Robert Half or call 0396913631. Direct resumes can be sent to [email protected]
140 William Street