Node.JS developer | SE suburbs | 90-100K Package
Post Date : 29 November 2016
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Reference : 120777LE
Job Classification : IT & Technology
We are looking for a talented Node.JS developer to join a market leading organisation based in the South Eastern suburbs of Melbourne. You will be joining a widely regarded organisation who put cutting-edge technology at the forefront of their culture. This means you will be working alongside a team of the most progressive developers in the city where you will work collaboratively in autonomous, cross-functional teams. This is a fantastic opportunity for any Node.JS developer thinking about a new challenge.
Reporting to the Software Development Manager, you will be a strong Node.JS Developer working in a culture of problem-solving, providing simple solutions with clean, scalable and testable code. As such, you will be responsible for delivering innovation through technology and you will have a commitment to providing high quality software in an incredibly agile environment.
Reporting to the development manager your responsibilities will include:
* Coding and testing new software ensuring its clean, scalable and testable
* Designing and developing custom software solutions for the benefit of the internal team
* Ensure you maintain and support the existing software in the technology environment
* Advise and consult on key projects and initiatives with the wider business
* Support internal staff and clients in reference to application related issues
* Assess the technologies used and drive innovation within the stakeholders' environment
You will have:
* Significant experience using Node.js in a commercial environment
* Exposure to Agile, XP, Lean Kanban and Scrum principles
* You will be a self-investor in technology and someone who is incredibly passionate about innovation
Interviews are being conducted as we speak. If you think you demostrate the skills that are outlined in this job post please do not hesitate to apply. Alternatively, if you know someone who might be relevant please get in contact ASAP.
For more information please apply today or contact Luke Edmunds on 9691 3661 or [email protected]
140 William Street