Systems + Networks Engineer | $550 Per Day | South East
$500 - 550 / day
South Eastern Suburbs Melbourne
IT & Technology
A national web hosting organisation, part of a larger global organisation who specialise in cloud services, digital media and unified comms. A tech-centric company with a reputation for hiring excellent professionals.
This is a 3 month contract for an experienced senior systems + networks engineer with knowledge of windows or Linux infrastructure. The role will require you to complete a project to consolidate multiple networks and then provide continuous improvement across reliability and security requirements. You will also be required to support the infrastructure team from an administration level for the generic infrastructure.
The core responsibilities for this position:
- Completion of a network consolidation project
- Complete regular health checks on the network infrastructure.
- Troubleshoot and rectify network issues.
- Re-configure settings to improve network stability and security.
- Consult and report around further network improvements.
- Windows/Linux systems administration.
You should be CCNA and CCNP certified with technical knowledge and experience across the following:
- Network load balancing.
- BGP and STP.
- Switching and Routing.
- Packet capturing, filtering.
- Virtualisation (Hyper-V, VmWare).
- Cloud computing (AWS, Azure).
- SQL, MySQL.
- Windows and Linux Systems.
If you fit all of the criteria above and this sounds like the role for you please apply today. For more details email [email protected]
Job Ref: 101328SO