MSP Experienced Technical Support Engineer
Location : South Eastern Suburbs Melbourne
Post Date : 31 May 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Reference : 104419TW
Job Classification : IT & Technology
This is an opportunity to join a dynamic and professional IT managed service provider based in the south-eastern suburbs who have a growing portfolio of clients across a range of industries.
The primary requirement for this position is to provide IT support to a range of client's Microsoft environments.
You will be responsible for the operation and maintenance of the IT systems, networks and overall infrastructure of clients. Continual provision of end-user support and taking ownership of migration and upgrade projects will also be a key element of the role.
More specific duties are highlighted below:
- Operate, maintain and support LAN/WAN/routers/firewall
- Supporting virtual environments
- Troubleshooting issues across Windows Servers, Exchange and SQL
- Acting as a "trusted advisor" to clients and delivering excellent customer service
- Create and maintain backup and disaster recovery plans
You will be a team player that takes pride in delivering first rate service. Ideally you possess a Tertiary Degree in Technology and relevant certifications.
Experience in a similar role within a managed service provider is a must including experience with network administration (routers, firewalls, and switches), server maintenance (Windows 2003/2008/2012), Exchange, Group Policies and AD and virtualization administration.
You must also have:
- A positive and motivated 'hands-on' attitude.
- Strong technical proficiency in all areas of IT infrastructure.
- A passion to develop and grow on a personal level.
- Be autonomous in your problem solving approach.
- Great verbal and written communications
- An ability to work under pressure
If you feel you meet the requirements of this role please apply today.
140 William Street