$80000 - 100000 / annum
South Eastern Suburbs Melbourne
10 October 2018
Finance and accounting
Established over 100 years ago, this organisation has grown to have the largest specialised network of stores in Australia. With their long history and strong presence in the market, they continue to experience expediential growth - grossing billions of dollars in revenue each year. This organisation prides itself in providing an exceptional working environment to its employees and do this by encouraging a modern & collaborative culture.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, your responsibilities will include:
- Prepare monthly management accountants & business reports for several divisions of the business
- Support the business with financial analysis and business decision making
- Ad hoc financial data analysis and commentary on findings
- Assist with quarterly and annual forecasting
- Assist with preparation of half year and year end statutory reporting
- Enhance and improve business processes
- Provide accounting support and business partnering to several divisions across the business
You will have worked in one of the Big 4 or Second-Tier firms and be degree qualified in Finance/Accounting or related discipline. A CPA/CA qualification is required. If you've been in an industry-based role for the last couple of years after moving from a Big 4 or Second-Tier firm, please also get in touch. As you will be acting as a Business Partner to several business divisions, excellent communication skills are a must.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Mount Waverley office on 03 9239 8100.
Job Reference Number: 06830-0010615613
Mount WaverleySuite 42, Central 2
1 Ricketts Road
Mount Waverley VIC 3149 03 9239 8100