$45 - 50 / hour
South Eastern Suburbs Melbourne
August 20, 2018
Family-founded in Melbourne over 60 years ago, this company has grown to be well known and respected in the automotive services industry. Despite big growth, the family culture remains in the work space which makes it pleasant work culture where innovation is highly valued.
The business is continually looking to expand their market share and has a need for an additional resource to cope with such growth.
This role represents an excellent opportunity to work with an organisation that will offer continued professional development, and it will focus on the following areas:
- Assisting in the preparation of the monthly, quarterly and annual management accounting process
- Preparing balance sheet and P&L reconciliations
- Leading the management accounting process for the business unit
- Providing in depth commentary on budget variances
- Implementing processes around the current finance function based on business partnering with senior finance and operational stakeholders
- Structuring controls to improve organisational efficiency
- Partnering with non-finance stakeholders across the business units
- Improving business processes for increased efficiency.
This role will originally begin as a contract and has an opportunity to turn longer term if the candidate fits the current business culture.
You are a CPA/CA Qualified or Part Qualified Accountant with experience in a commercial management accounting role. You will be able to provide initiative and intuitive thinking surrounding business process improvement and efficiency to decrease process time and increase reliability of data. You will be confident in your communication with the ability to present to senior management and liaise with other non-finance stakeholders of the organisation. This position will suit an active person looking for longer term positions with the opportunity to add value in the long run. The role starts as a temporary position with immediate start.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/melbourne
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Megan Punselie in our Melbourne office on 9691 3666.