Management Accountant | Construction | Support the CEO |
$50 - 60 / hour
South Eastern Suburbs Melbourne
The organisation is an industry success story having been founded by one of the directors over 2 decades ago. They listed on the ASX in the late 90's and have grown to a business with a healthy balance sheet, great financial position and currently have this years' budget of work in the pipeline. Their projects are based all over Australia and are some of the largest civil construction projects currently being completed.
Working in the corporate finance team under the direction of the group's Finance Manager you will be supporting the CEO with financial information to assist in his decision making processes. Your responsibilities will be to:
- Prepare regular Work In Progress reports
- Prepare monthly consolidated percentage of complete reports
- Monitor costs for each project
- Raise cash calls for Joint Venture partners
- Prepare monthly Joint Venture reports
- Compare individual project financial performance with operational performance
- Report on actual vs budget and provide commentary
You will have had experience in a project environment in a management reporting role. You will be ideally CA/CPA qualified and have started your career with a strong emphasis on reconciliations. Exposure to senior executive level management on a regular basis will see you succeed long term in this role. Your written and verbal communication will be exemplary.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Lee Pollard in our Mt Waverley office on 03 9239 8100