IT Support Engineer
$55000 - 60000 / annum
Eastern Suburbs Melbourne
22 October 2018
IT and technology
Our client is a leading managed service provider seeking flexibility in ICT capability and service solutions. If your goal is to be part of a dynamic team enjoying a healthy work-life balance, this exciting role is for you. Be surrounding by likeminded professionals providing tailored solutions that allow clients to achieve critical outcomes, while managing risk in the consumption of technology and ICT services.
As an IT Support Engineer you will be instrumental in guiding clients quickly and accurately towards workable IT solutions. Your outstanding technical know-how is the key that lets you provide ground-breaking solutions, but it is your unwavering customer focus and dedication to a professional approach that customers will remember you for.
Specific responsibilities are:
- Network Support (routers / switches), and desktop support (Windows 7, 8 and 10).
- Strong experience with Printers and various hardware.
- Brilliant knowledge of Microsoft Office Support and Office 365.
- Outstanding people skills.
- Exceptional communication skills.
Your Skills & Experience
You must be an experienced IT Support Engineer with strong experience in the unified communications space. You'll also be an excellent communicator and passionate about delivering a high level of service to all users.
You must have experience, or an ability, in the following:
- Active Directory, Group Policy, Exchange
- Office 365
- Experience in MS Infrastructure - Windows Server (2008/2012/2016)
- Solid understanding of networking
You relish being part of an ambitious team, and your technical expertise is matched only by your eye for detail. You can think 'outside the square' to deliver positive, workable solutions that allow the business to forge ahead. Most importantly, despite having established an already impressive career history and credentials, you are keen to expand your horizons and build your skill set through exposure to new challenges.
What's on offer?
- The chance to solve new and stimulating challenges each day - to send your skill set soaring.
- A rare opportunity to work closely with a tight knit team of talented IT professionals and proven business leaders.
- A defined career path limited only by your dedication and talent.
- A working environment with a focus on creative problem-solving and a credo of 'being the best you can be'.
Reference number: 06810-0010508868
Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000 03 9691 3631