Junior Management Accountant
$50000 - 70000 / annum
South Eastern Suburbs Melbourne
July 5, 2018
Finance and accounting
This organisation launched in Australia nine years ago - they are a global leader in their field and have grown to become one of the largest privately-owned companies in Europe & Australia within their industry. The heart of their organisation is conveniently based close to home in the South Eastern Suburbs.
A career with this organisation offers an opportunity to work with an experienced workforce in a fast-growing company - over 33% each year.
Reporting to the Senior Management Accountant, your duties will include:
- Assist with month-end processes
- Monthly, quarterly, half yearly and year end reporting
- Assist with internal and external audits
- Account reconciliation
- Support your manager in all accounting and reporting activities
- Any other tasks as directed by Management
- Other ad hoc reporting as required
You will have a 'Can Do' attitude, excellent communication skills and a desire to grow and development within your next role. This organisation is passionate about hard work and integrity and are looking for you to have the same attributes.
Skills and Experience:
- A degree in accounting or similar subject from a recognised university (essential)
- High level numeracy and reconciliation skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy with figures
- Advanced level of Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Mount Waverley office on 03 9239 8100.
Job Reference: 06830-0010492003