Junior Business Partner/ Management Accountant |
Location : South Eastern Suburbs Melbourne
Post Date : 10 August 2017
Employment Type : Project
Job Reference : 10003547JL
Job Classification : Project Consulting
This large organisation is well respected with a long history of serving the community.
Working in the business partnering team, you will assist the Senior Finance Business Partner in the provision of high quality, professional services to budget holders to assist them in:
- The delivery of expected outcomes
- The development and management of budgets and forward estimates
- accurate and reliable forecasts to Corporate Finance and other stakeholders
- Making decisions, including business cases
- Value-add analysis and advice as required by budget holders
- Support financial analysis and develop recommendations for projects/programs
- Support the Senior Finance Business Partner via financial and budget planning, management and monitoring across the business
- Review budgets, forward estimates and spending patterns to identify key themes, learning opportunities and action improvements and remedies as required
- Act as conduit to the sharing of intelligence from the project back into Finance to help inform direction of policies, programs and communications
You will have had some exposure working as a Management Accounting / Business Analyst capacity.
Key will be your strong communication skills, both interpersonal and written.
You will be ideally CA/CPA qualified or working towards.
This is a great opportunity for an aspiring candidate to gain more broader experience in a large environment as a Junior Business Partner
SAP experience, or similar large ERP experience will be highly valued for this role.
***Candidates must be available to commence immediately***
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Mt Waverley office on 03 9239 8100
Job Reference No: 10003547JL
1 Ricketts Road
3149 Mount Waverley