IT Project Manager | SE Location | 6-12 Months
Post Date : 25 August 2017
Employment Type : Project
Job Reference : 063415OA
Job Classification : IT & Technology
Our client is a well-recognised and respected international organisation with a strong presence throughout Australia. Operating predominantly in the retail space, our client is going through a period of change to enhance its customer offering utilising the latest technology.
There is an opening in their high performing project team to take control of and deliver a number of smaller high profile projects.
There are currently three separate projects outlined that are part of the wider portfolio of works that would fall under the remit of this role. The responsibilities are outlined below:
- Quickly establishing and defining objectives around delivery of key projects.
- Delivering projects within scope, cost and time constraints.
- Taking ownership and managing vendor relationships to ensure effective delivery of service.
- Preparing runsheets for cutover and deployment activities.
- Working with stakeholders across Finance, IT and the business.
- Preparing business cases.
- Presenting findings, issues and progress to the leadership team on a regular basis.
- Working closely with the PMO Manager to ensure optimisation of process.
This role would suit a switched on IT Project Manager with a proven track record in delivering multiple projects concurrently. You will need to have the following skills and experience to be considered for this role:
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment against tight deadlines.
- A credible influencer with exceptional abilities in dealing with external parties.
- A proven track record in delivering complex infrastructure projects.
- Ability to quickly understand key requirements and provide sound analysis when required.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to be a leader both inside and outside of your team.
- Experienced with a diverse range of ERP systems including SAP.
- PoS integration experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- High levels of energy and enthusiasm to drive projects through to completion.
This role has an urgent requirement. If you feel this would fit your profile, please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact us in our Melbourne office citing reference 063415OA.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne
140 William Street