Inventory & Purchasing Officer |Immediate Temp role
$32.50 - 32.50 / hour
South Eastern Suburbs Melbourne
This is a great opportunity to join a large multinational with a brand name recognised around the world on a temporary basis for 7 months. Potential for permanency.
Report directly to the Inventory Team Leader, this role will have a variety of responsibilities which will include:
- Manage and coordinate the national inventory planning activities
- Undertaking ongoing daily, weekly & monthly forecasting activities
- Manage the related inventory planning activities within the agreed month's stock cover, whilst supporting agreed customer service levels for the nominated portfolio.
- Ensure timely preparation of monthly reports to National Logistics and Planning Manager
- Preparation of weekly / monthly shipping plans and forward purchase order requirements for relevant local and overseas supplier
- Ongoing review of stock holdings in each state, ensuring coverage of forecast demand is maintained
You will have previously worked in a product-based supply or purchasing function, where your duties have involved processing purchase orders, analysis and planning. This role requires an individual with exceptional attention to detail, a methodical approach and the ability to make proactive and autonomous decisions. Strong interpersonal skills are necessary to deal with internal and external queries.
Experience using JD Edwards system or a similar large ERP is paramount.
This is a temporary role with a potential view to permanency, and requires someone who can commence immediately.
Please send your resume to us by clicking the "Apply Now" button. Resumes in MS Word format are preferred.
Job Reference No: 9292237JL