Infrastructure Support Engineer | $65,000 - $70,000 + Super
$65000 - 75000 / annum
South Eastern Suburbs Melbourne
IT & Technology
This is an opportunity to join a dynamic IT managed service provider based in the south-eastern suburbs who have a growing portfolio of clients across a range of industries.
You will be responsible for the operation and maintenance of the IT systems, networks and overall infrastructure of clients. Continual provision of level 1,2 and 3 user support and taking ownership of migration and upgrade projects will also be a key element of the role.
Key responsibilities include:
- Troubleshooting issues across Windows Servers
- Operate, maintain and support LAN/WAN/routers/firewall
- Supporting virtual environments
- Create and maintain backup and disaster recovery plans
- Delivering excellent customer service to all clients
Experience in a similar role within a managed service provider is a must, including experience with:
- Network administration (routers, firewalls, and switches)
- Server maintenance (Windows 2003/2008/2012)
- Exchange, Group Policies and AD
You must also have:
- A positive and motivated 'hands-on' attitude
- Be autonomous in your problem solving approach
- Great verbal and written communications
- An ability to work under pressure
- A valid drivers license and car
If you feel you meet the requirements of this role please apply today.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com