Infrastructure Engineer | $550 Per Day | Inner Suburbs
Location : South Eastern Suburbs Melbourne
Post Date : 19 September 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Reference : 9359862SO
Job Classification : IT & Technology
A highly regarded but small software development company based in Prahan. With a large internal focus on innovation and automation, they look to deliver an easy to use transport and logistics platform designed to drive efficiency in these industries.
This requirement is for and infrastructure Systems Administrator with a deep knowledge and understanding of cloud based infrastructure. You will be supporting a team of developers and the infrastructure they work on within both testing and production environments. This is an exciting role for anyone with a passion for technology and a real DevOps background.
Experience with the following technologies will be essential to be considered for the role:
- Amazon Web Services - Virtual Desktops
- Active Directory
- Google Apps
- Windows/Linux Servers
Your responsibilities will include:
- User administration, including G-Suite.
- Procurement of IT and other office equipment, and managing vendors
- Creating and managing AWS systems
- Use Automation tools to enable system replication
- Ensure robust DR systems and process
- Ensure a secure network using firewall and monitoring systems.
- Provide general IT support across the business.
- Use of source/version control system to track and review changes.
- Configuration and maintenance of JIRA and Confluence.
If you have the required technical knowledge and are looking for a new exciting opportunity please apply now. Only relevant applicants will be contacted.
For any further information please contact Stephen Owens - [email protected]
140 William Street